Mr. Joe Biden, I'm sorry.
Yesterday's night (EDT) was too exhausted like as former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, not to be able to write a message.
The misadministration in one part of the Japanese government that even he went into trouble is really terrible.

However, the anti-inflammatory drug that I put me on a drip yesterday is working.
Although I was bad condition for a while due to the heat of midsummer, this has these days begun to dramatically improve my condition.

What this means is that the inferences, decisions and policies of US government agencies have been correct for nearly 20 years.

I sent it to the White House several times, but if I rehabilitate it like after the astronaut returned to Earth and continue my current treatment
while restoring homeostasis, it will be completely restored my physical condition. It means I will be complete remission.
This is just one case of me, but I've told the White House as the conclusion that generalizing it is very likely to make big discoveries
and big profits for the academic, medical and pharmaceutical industries.

The policies and restrictions in the Japanese government's misadministration have repeatedly led to new solutions
and subsequent deterioration of physical condition, but the cause is due to Inflammation that can be resolved by this drip, too.
And in the policies of US government agencies and the administration, I will be completely back in shape.

The misadministration in the Japanese government was really terrible,
but I have managed my physical condition to be going to can get it back to full recovery under the US administrative authority bottom.
Please approve my application and asylum as soon as possible in the US Government.

Mr. Joe Biden, Please help me.