-------
ttps://www.medik.co.jp/product/ultrawave_ts-03.php/

It wasn't until I started using the above products that I felt the power of UV-C light sources. Until now, every time I brushed my teeth, I had troubles such as inflammation of my gums,
but just by sterilizing the toothbrush with UV-C LEDs, those troubles disappeared altogether. Recently, I have also been sterilizing shaving blades with such products, but they also no longer cause skin inflammation.
Although it is a trivial matter, it is possible to significantly reduce medical expenses and improve the health condition of citizens by inducing policies so that citizens can make efforts it reasonably, I think.
-------

The Acuity Brands' products are using exclusive right to use of the far-ultraviolet UV-C 222 nm light source by a patent of the Columbia University,
and this Japanese company has obtained an exclusive license worldwide from the Columbia University.
In the U.S. market, those products are sold by U.S. companies that are collaborating through the U.S. subsidiary of this Japanese company.

So I'm not sure if it meets the "Buy American" policy or federal government procurement standards, but not just this product,
these approaches are beneficial to the Biden-Harris administration's healthcare policy, I think and wrote in above.

I would appreciate it if it was a useful idea that President Biden and the Biden-Harris administration could consider.
I strongly support the medical and public health policies of President Biden and the Biden-Harris administration, which are based on science and medicine.